Would you like to be a part of ISSPD 2023?
You can submit a student or late breaking poster right up until 20th October!
ISSPD 2023 will welcome delegates from all areas of the world for three days of education and networking in Sydney from 1st-3rd November 2023.
A mix of plenary, invited and free symposia and papers, as well as poster presentations will form the content of this international and cutting-edge Congress.
With a focus on ‘Collaboration for a global future’ we welcome additional poster abstract submissions that further the aims of the ISSPD and our member organisations.
All abstracts must be submitted through the submission portal by Wednesday 20th October 2023. Submissions will be reviewed monthly prior to this time to allow early submitters that have a poster approved to begin preparation as early as possible.
- The scientific committee will peer review all abstract submissions for quality and suitability.
- All accepted abstracts will require the presenters to register to attend congress and pay the relevant registration fee.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English
- The abstract should be no more than 300 words
- The abstract should include the following:
- Title of proposed poster
- Abstract of proposed poster display
- Full name, job title and organisation of proposed presenter/s
- Headshot photograph of proposed presenter/s
- Bio of proposed presenter/s
- You can return and edit your abstract any time before the submission end date.
Please click below to view to submit your abstract.